The Terry Heimat production studio is looking for an artist to create comics. Subject: music, a symphony orchestra.
Source: our script.
- Experience in creating comics series
- work remotely
- Payment of 20% of the total amount of the contract for the Pilot (1 scene). After that, sign a contract for the entire volume and pay another 30% of the total amount. On completion of the remaining 50% after signing the act of acceptance.
- payment (cashless payment)
Please fill out the form below.